MARA Corporation RFP Invitation
- Tenderers are invited from Malaysian registered companies who are interested to participate in the following Request for Proposal (RFP):
|RFP NO.||RFP TITLE||BRIEFING SESSION (COMPULSORY)||CLOSING DATE
The Development, Configuration, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Migration, Provision of Training and Maintenance of Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
The Development, Configuration, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Migration, Provision of Training and Maintenance of Financial Accounting Treasury Investment Monitoring (FATIM)
The Development, Configuration, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Migration, Provision of Training and Maintenance of Procurement System
Date: 18th July 2023 (Tuesday)
Date: 11th August 2023 (Friday)
- Bidder MUST have experience in implementing HRMS, Financial Accounting, Treasury and Investment Monitoring System and Procurement System for any medium-size Corporate Company, Government Ministry or Agency and experience in integration with its subsidiaries.
- Bidder can participate in either one, two or all three systems (HRMS, FATIM and Procurement System).
- The tenderer should host the system in cloud servers in Malaysia.
- Purchase of RFP document MUST be made from 17th July 2023 to 21st July 2023 only. The RFP document can be bought online at https://maracorporation.com.my/.
- The price of one (1) system of the RFP document is RM 500.00. If bidder is interested to participate in the RFP of two systems, the price of the RFP is RM 1,000. If bidder is interested to participate in all three systems, the price is RM 1,500. Should the RFP be accepted, failed, re-issued or terminated, the purchase cost of the RFP document will not be returned / refunded. Only bidders who have paid for the RFP are eligible to participate in the RFP.
- Payment can be made to CIMB account 8602178571. Please email payment receipt to [email protected].
- Completed Request for Proposal (RFP) is to be placed into a sealed envelope. The RFP response document is to be placed into the tender box at Level 20, Menara MARA, 232 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 50100 Kuala Lumpur before 5.00pm, 3rd August 2023. Late submission will not be accepted.
- MARA Corporation is under no obligation to accept the RFP response with the lowest price or any other offer / criteria. MARA Corporation specifically reserves the right to reject all RFP if none is considered to be satisfactory and, in that event, at its option, to call for additional RFP. MARA Corporation further reserves the right to cancel any request for RFP at any time without recourse by the bidder.
- Any enquiries regarding this RFP shall be submitted in writing only through email to [email protected]